- Ingonish, NS
- This spot features work by Nova Scotia's best creatives, as well as delicious local food, cozy rooms and the most welcoming Cape Breton hospitality.
- Baddeck, NS
- Located right on the main street of beautiful Baddeck (and right next to an ice cream shop, ahem), it's a must stop spot to check out the best that Cape Breton artisans have to offer.
- Port Hawkesbury, NS
- A unique chance to see the working studios of local artisans, as well as art and craft from all over the island. This should be your first stop after crossing the Causeway.
- Sydney, NS
- Cape Breton's craft council gallery shop is located on historic Charlotte Street in the heart of downtown Sydney. They also often feature exhibitions of local, national and international work.
- North Sydney, NS (above Escape Outdoors)
- Unique independent boutique, featuring women's clothing, accessories and jewellery.
- North Sydney, NS (below La Quaintrelle)
- Independently owned and operated outdoor store selling everything you need for a once-in-a-lifetime or an everyday adventure.
- Based in Dartmouth, NS, but sells all over
- Thoughtfully curated ready-made and custom gift boxes for everyone and every occasion (seriously).
- Dartmouth, NS
- Family-owned and community driven store in Downtown Dartmouth full of handmade goodies.
- Halifax, NS
- For an amazing 42 years, Jennifer's has been the go to spot for Atlantic Canadian-made goods. Located on Spring Garden Road, in the heart of downtown Halifax.
- London, ON
- A fantastic brand featuring a product-line of distinctly Canadian inspired textiles, Spruce Moose also carries a variety of local handcrafted products. Based out of The Market at Western Fair District, in London.
- Based in Perth County, ON, but sells all over
- Handmade goods from all over Canada with one catch - they're all created by artisans in towns with a population of under 30,000 people.
Looking to stock the Goods? Give us a shout.